Here are some things Ive learnt so far:
- You can create a function in the program.
- You need to teach the program about the function. This is done by writing void chart (int score); at the top.
- [ ] These brackets store an array. In this example it is storing 3.
- Although not shown above, in a later example instead of 3 you can write “count”. This is a count variable. It’s useful because instead of going through the code and changing 3 everywhere, you just change the count variable.
Lastly, I learnt about the string variable.
- C = Character. It prints out each letter of the input. Eg, a name.